Avene Diacneal Cleanser is now Avene Oil-Free Gel Cleanser 6.76 oz | 6.76 oz/200 ml
What it Does
- The Avene Oil-Free Gel Cleanser has replaced Avene's Diacneal Gel Cleanser (Diacneal was discontinued). Oil-Free Gel Cleanser is very similar: it is a soap-free cleanser that thoroughly cleanses skin of dirt, makeup and impurities while allowing skin's natural oils to remain intact.
- An ultra-gentle gel cleanser safe enough for sensitive skin.
- Nourishes and softens skin without leaving a soapy residue feeling.
- Leaves skin feeling fresh and matte.
Who should use it
Ideal for those with sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin, or normal to combination skin.
How It Feels
Soap-free cleansing gel.
How to Use It
Apply am/pm to damp face and neck, bring to a lather. Rinse with warm water, pat dry.
What Makes it work
- Avene Thermal Spring Water softens skin and offers lasting hydration even after cleansing.
- Fragrance free. Oil free. Paraben free.