La Roche Posay Anthelios 40 Sunscreen Cream 1.7 oz/50ml
What it Does
- Anthelios 40 sunscreen cream with SPF 40 and 3% Mexoryl™ SX , the highest concentration available, for high UVA & UVB protection.
- Specifically tested on photosensitive skin and tested safe for children.
- High photostability (resists losing efficacy in the sun).
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, PABA-free.
Who should use it
All adults and children (6 months and older) concerned with the prevention of skin cancer, skin aging, and hyperpigmentation. Sun-sensitive skin.
How It Feels
A non-greasy dry finish texture.
How to Use It
Apply evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring. Children under 6 months of age; ask a doctor.
What Makes it work
- Mexoryl™ SX 3% protects against short UVA rays and is photostable on its own.
- Octocrylene 10% protects against UVB rays.
- Avobenzone 2% protects against long UVA rays and is stabilized by Octocrylene
- Titanium Dioxide 5% provides enhanced overall UVA and UVB protection.